We are both, ethnographers and anthropologists. We observe human nature.
Our ethnographic and anthropological research is designed to gain a deeper understanding into the lifestyle of target consumers. We reach out to them to better understand their desires, aspirations, habits, and motivators.
- We don’t just ask questions, we observe them. At their home environment.
- We go to their homes. To their workplace. To the store with them.
- We share in their lifestyle. They share a part of their lives with us.
- We find out about their traditions and cultural habits.
- We get a first-hand look into how their tastes and preferences are formed and fulfilled on an everyday basis.
Social Anthropology Observance
Uses social sciences such as anthropology to support and enrich research findings.
Semiotics is a science that interprets colors and shapes. If a design is good or on code, it is because the language of semiotics is used correctly.
Our three brain methodology is a framework useful in determining levels of persuasive inputs, sensorial stimuli, the intensity of feelings/reactions to design, layout, colors, customer service, and everything else involved within the whole spectrum of the sensorial environment.
Three Brain Experiential Group Studies
Conducted with groups of 12-20 persons, this consists of a three part process: